- Meta-Semantic Representation for Early Detection of Alzheimer's Disease. Jinho D. Choi, Mengmei Li, Felicia Goldstein, Ihab Hajjar, I. In Proceedings of the ACL Workshop on Designing Meaning Representations, DMR'19, 2019.
Saturday, May 25, 2019
A paper written by Kate Li is accepted to the ACL Workshop on Designing Meaning Representations (DMR).
Sunday, May 12, 2019
Six students from Emory NLP graduated:
- Gary Lai: MS in Computer Science
- Jose Coves: BS/MS in Computer Science and Mathematics
- Shen Gao: BS/MS in Computer Science and Mathematics
- Xinyi Jiang: BS in Computer Science
- Kate (Mengmei) Li: BS in Computer Science and Mathematics
- Jack (Zhengzhe) Yang: BS in Computer Science
|Kate, Jack, Jinho, Xinyi, Shen.|
|Jose and Jinho.|
|Shen and Jinho.|
|Jack and Jinho.|
Friday, May 10, 2019
A paper written by Bonggun Shin is accepted to the International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI).
- The Pupil Has Become the Master: Teacher-Student Model-Based Word Embedding Distillation with Ensemble Learning. Bonggun Shin, Hao Yang, and Jinho D. Choi. In Proceedings of the 28th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, IJCAI'19, 2019.